Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Dino Flakpanzer - oh my!

Just kicked off the second of this year's Group Builds over at SFM:uk, called "Dinomania".

Essentially several of us are taking a 1/35 Tamiya Triceratops (or two) and doing anything we like with it. Currently there are four participants, but there may be some more in the future.

My plan is to somehow turn mine into an alternate universe Dino Flakpanzer (anyone with a better name, let me know). I have some spare 1/35 WWII figures and accessories in the bits box, so will try and do something with them.

It's a pick-up build, so quite a long deadline (near the end of the year) so don't expect too many updates, it's something that will be worked on in parallel with the other planned builds this year.

Just for interest (and so you can see how I'm doing), here is my self-imposed build list for 2008:
  • MaK Fireball SG and AFSSA E3C/E3CM Meteor asteroid diorama
  • MaK Forum Group Build: Feuerspritze
  • SFM:uk 2008 Competition Build (secret!)
  • MaK Krote diorama
  • SFM:uk Dinomania Group Build
  • Anything else that tickles my fancy!
Let's see how I get on with that lot!

No comments: