Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Chicago, my kind of town!

Well, it's not the first time I've been to Chicago and the city certainly lived up to my memory of it.

The hotel was elegant (although the room was a tad pokey compared to the others I've stayed in over the past few days) and the deep pan pizza I had at Gino's was fantastic (although I couldn't eat a whole medium one - I only managed two slices!), just watch out for the buffalo wings - they are hot!

I have also discovered that business travel can be good for you! In the weeks preceding this long batch of travel and meetings I was suffering from high blood pressure (I even had spots before my eyes - not a good sign). Now, with the exception of being extremely tired and looking forward to the long flight home, my blood pressure s done and my vision clear. I suppose focusing on one thing at a time is a factor, but I'm not a doctor ...

Anyway, really looking forward to actually getting home. Just one more day now - hooray!

No comments: