Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Bay 37 Wins Online Competition!

Well, it didn't get first place in the SFM:uk Group Build, but imagine my surprise when my Bay 37 diorama nabbed the top slot in the Mecha Model Comp Maschinen Kreuger online competition.

The results table can be found here, but to summarise, the diorama received 24.67 points overall with the following comments:

"I love the display base on this one, it's got a satisfying level of grime to it, looks worked-in but not excessively cluttered.

The maintenance guy looks maybe a little bit too clean and/or flat in terms of color variation - but otherwise the model and display look great, the modifications are well done, etc."

"The only complaint I can offer is the pics are too small to see detail really well."

I shall be enjoying a drink or two to celebrate my first ever competition win!

No comments: